I ASK THESE THREE THINGS
CONSIDER VOTING FOR ME
Vote for Mark McGinley, Tuesday June 2, 2020 in the Republican Primary
CONTACT TEN PEOPLE
Ask them to consider voting for Mark McGinley for U.S. Congress.
..and if not, please do the first two.
Your vote is what matters.
THE RIGHT CHOICE
A TRUE MONTANA REPRESENTATIVE
- I’ve lived my life in Montana. I grew up in Dillon.
- I attended public schools in Dillon.
- I graduated from Carroll College in Helena.
- I’ve worked as a public school teacher. I taught High School English in Townsend.
- I served on a School Board in Townsend.
- I served 30 years in the United States military. I retired as a Lieutenant Colonel, and I held a Top Secret Clearance.
- I am actively involved in prison ministry in Deer Lodge.
- I am currently employed by an organization, whose purpose is to serve At-Risk youth in Montana.
- Most importantly, I simply want to serve my state and nation.
PO Box 293 Dillon MT 59725
Copyright © 2020 Mark McGinley for Congress – All Rights Reserved